The Protea Hotel Franschhoek overlooks the majestic mountains and famous vineyards of the historical village of Franschhoek, some 80 km east of Cape Town and prides itself on its charming ambiance, gracious style and attentive service. Indeed, if you are looking for tranquillity and beauty, you will find it at the Protea Hotel Franschhoek.
Protea Hotel Franschhoek offers a restaurant, conference facilities, luxury accommodation, a sparkling swimming pool and well-stocked vinotique. Our convenient location make it a superb base from which to explore Franschhoek\'s culinary reputation, art galleries, cheese factories and some 25 wine estates. Various outdoor activities, such as horse-riding, golf, backpacking and trout-fishing, can also be arranged.
|Room *||Height (m)||Banquet||Cocktail||Cinema||U-Shape||School Room||Boardroom|
|Conference Room 1||3.1||50||60||60||26||34||28|
|Cafe du Present||-||50||60||60||26||34||28|
- Trout Fishing
- Hiking trails - Franschhoek, Drakenstein and Boland mountains
- Indulge in Victorian and Cape Dutch architecture in between modern day design and living
- The Stellenbosch Food and Wine Festival and the Van Der Stel Festival in October
- The Ghost Tour
SPORTING/TEAM BUILDING FACILITIES
- Trout fishing
- Survivor Team Challenge
- Indoor Team Challenge
- Movie Making
Most teambuilding activities are outsourced to a professional events company.
- Restaurant, Bar and Terrace on the premises
- Selection of restaurants in the area offering a wide range of different dishes
OTHER VALUE-ADDED SERVICES AT HOTEL/NEARBY
- Breathtaking views of the Franschhoek Mountains
- The Franschhoek Wine Route in close proximity, mostly along the R45, include Boschendal, La Motte, L\'Ormarins and Vrede en Lust
- A different world, only 40 minutes from the City of Cape Town
THEMING OF CONFERENCES
- Selection of varied themes available on request