One of the best hotel sites in South Africa, the Protea Hotel Knysna Quays enjoys a spectacular outlook of the renowned coastal town of Knysna. The hotel is nestled in the heart of the Garden Route and offers you a unique GUEST experience with premium accommodation accentuated with scenic beauty and natural surrounds renowned as the perfect holiday destination, the hotel is set on the Knysna Quays Waterfront with the lagoon at your doorstep. This recently refurbished property is stylishly decorated and suited to both leisure and business travellers alike with sheer comfort assured.
Facing the warm Indian Ocean through the Knysna Heads, the hotel offers a tranquil stay in spacious rooms overlooking the magical Knysna lagoon, historical train station and the Knysna town. The Protea Hotel Knysna Quays also offers disabled facilities with easy access to the surrounding areas.
The Protea Hotel Knysna Quays boasts with wonderful facilities which includes a heated outdoor swimming pool, breakfast restaurant, conference facilities seating up to 30 delegates, free internet service, wellness therapist for rejuvenating massages and a unique dining experience with 4 restaurants to choose from for memorable lunch and dinners on the Waterfront.
Full Day Conference Package
R 300 per delegate per day (incl 14% VAT)
- Venue Hire
- Arrival Coffee/ Tea
- Mid-morning Coffee/ Tea/ Pastries
- Mid-afternoon Coffee/ Tea/ Biscuits
- Standard Conference Equipment (Excluding Data Projector)
- Boardroom: 6 Delegates
- Executive Suites: 20 Delegates, conference room available with accomodation only
For more information or to book contact the Protea Hotel Knysna Quays or CLICK HERE to email us.
The ideal location is within walking distance from the town centre and has a variety of activities and attractions for everyone. If it's just relaxing in the sun, visiting the local restaurants, strolling around the Knysna forest or something more adventurous - Knysna's got it all for a great conference!
- Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary
- Birds of Eden
- Knysna Forest Tours
- Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary
- Hiking and Forest Walks
- Wolf Sanctuary
- Plett Game Reserve
- Millwood Museum
- Millwood Gold Mines
- Jubilee Creek
- St. George’s Church
- Old Jail
- Harry B’s Restaurant
- Old Fabric
- Fort at the Provincial Hospital
Team Building Activities Nearby
- Tsitsikamma Treetop Canopy Tours
- Golfing at renowned courses
- Adventure World Water Sports
- Coastal Paragliding
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Horse Riding
- Sailing and yachting
- Scuba Diving
- Dolphin & Whale Watching
- Quad Biking
- Shark Cage Diving
- Upstairs on Main
- The Lounge
- Tryst Night Club
- VIP – Plettenberg Bay
- Cubar – Plettenberg Bay
- Flashbacks – Plettenberg Bay
- Drydock Food Company
This lagoon side restaurant offers a mouth-watering array of seafood, tempting salads and fusion cuisine’s.
- 34 Degrees South
Fresh harvested coastal oysters and the best selection of sushi and Mediterranean dishes.
- Spur Steak Ranch
Steak restaurant with a selection of meat, seafood and the official restaurant of the South African family. Room service take-away is available.
- JJ’s Restaurant
South African cuisines, with the most delicious and well presented meals. Room service dinner is available.
Other value-added services at Hotel/ Nearby
- Located centrally on the Knysna Waterfront
- 5 Minutes walk from town centre
- Secure parking at R 25.00 per day
- Massage therapist
- 24 hour security with CCTV
- Amazing view of the Knysna Lagoon
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Nearby gym, vouchers available from reception
- Contracted to 4 Restaurants on the Waterfront
- Non-smoking rooms
- Transport can be arrange to and from the George Airport
- Free Internet Service
- Waterfront Drive
- Tel: +27 (44) 382 5005
- Email: email@example.com